Be it with the setting sun in the summer and live music, or at full sail, the “Chopin“ will always give you an unforgettable adventure. The Masurian landscapes are best seen from the deck of our sailing ship.
We most often sail the fascinating lake, namely the Śniardwy. You can always set sail there, and during meal time, hide from the wind on the high banks of the Czarcia. With some luck, Bełdany offer a view on Polish horses from the deck.
Sailing in Masuria comes complete with sailor songs – shanties, sung by renowned performers. The ship has songbooks available, which are a souvenir of your voyage and allow singing together. The performer is a bellwether who is to encourage that.
The „Chopina” offer includes multiple musical settings:
- Romek Tkaczyk: sound system, guitar, vocals. Shanties and tourist song.
- Shanty band “Szybki montaż“ [ Listen to “Ziemia Obiecana” ] from Mrągowo: sound system, lights, full instruments. Shanties and tourist song.
- Katarzyna Sobczyk: Vocal with musical background. Jazz standards, club music. Warm and elegant ambience.
- Jurek Porębski: sound system, guitar, trumpet, vocals. An artist – shanty performer – is actually the originator of the Polish shanties, referred to as the “Professor”. He is a sea expert, warm and immensely intelligent. He offers amazing recitals.
- Mirosław Kowalewski „Koval”: sound system. Leader of the band “Zejman i Garkumpel”, a ribald bellwether who will get any company running splendidly.
- Marek Szurawski – shanty performer – expert on the sea and sailing traditions. Great animator for sailor fun in good taste.